Oh COVID . . . for the past two years, Church Council has been watching and adjusting our protocols to fit provincial and municipal mandates, and here we are again . . . For the sake of clarity, below are the steps we wish to take while entering the church.
- Sign in when you enter the church. This is for the fire safety and security of the church. In the event of any emergency, we can ensure everyone is safe. Please put the time you enter the church and the time you leave in the appropriate columns.
- Wearing a mask is a personal preference.
- On Sundays, the welcome committee will be taking attendance. This will help the various committees know who is attending, and provide information on how to build our congregation and make this a growing community.
- We ask that all our renters keep a count on their attendees for fire safety and church security reasons.
- If you have any symptoms of not feeling well — cold, flu, or other — please stay home and take care of yourself.
In the event any of these steps change, we will inform you as soon as possible.
Wanda Egilsson, Council Chairperson
March 10, 2022